Posted 6 days ago
Competition Number: 22000134
OPPORTUNITIES FOR CRACK FILLERS
In business since 1957, Kent Homes is the largest home builder in Atlantic Canada. With our plant in Bouctouche, New Brunswick, we have 150,000 square feet of space dedicated to building quality homes and offices year-round.
Kent Homes is accepting applications for Crack Fillers to join our dynamic team in Bouctouche, N.B.
- Operate a variety of hand held and power tools
- Cleaning/preparing sites for seal coating, crack fill and striping
- Other tasks/responsibilities will be a part of each job being assisted by a supervisor (training will be provided)
- Maintain a clean work station: pick up tools and equipment and secure work station each day in order to eliminate potential hazards
- Material handling and storage
- Ensure that proper safety and incident reporting procedures are followed
- Minimum 2 years' related experience preferred; experience in a manufacturing setting is an asset
- Willingness and ability to perform manual work following verbal and written instructions
- High School Diploma or GED, Trade Certification or equivalent relevant experience
What We Offer:
- Standard, consistent work week- Monday to Friday
- Health, drug, and dental coverage
- Company match RRSP
- Employee and Family Assistance Program and other benefits
- A safe work environment
- Year- round indoor production facility
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Approved employer for Apprenticeship NB
- Red Seal eligibility towards carpentry, electrical, and plumbing
- Opportunities to participate in incentive plans
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Kent Homes Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
Save for Later