Posted 2 days ago
Competition Number: 22000129
OPPORTUNITIES FOR FLOORING INSTALLERS
Kent Homes is Atlantic Canada's largest provider of homes and modular space solutions. We have been building quality structures since 1958 as part of the J.D. Irving, Limited group of businesses. Kent Homes Limited consists of three distinct business units: Kent Commercial, Kent Mobile Shelters, and the residential home division, Kent Homes. Located in Bouctouche, New Brunswick, we have 150,000 square feet of space dedicated to building quality homes and offices year-round.
We are always seeking to attract the very best talent for our operations. We currently have exciting opportunities available for Flooring Installers. This is a full-time opportunity, where you will work safely in a team based environment.
- Proper installation of various flooring types including vinyl, laminate, tiles and commercial grade flooring.
- Handling and lifting materials.
- Other duties as required.
- High School Diploma or GED, Trade Certification or equivalent relevant experience.
- Experience in a manufacturing setting is an asset.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Must work well independently and as part of a team.
- High degree of safety awareness.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- A willingness and ability to perform different tasks on a repetitive basis in a structured environment.
What we offer:
- Standard, consistent work week- Monday to Friday
- Health, drug, and dental coverage
- Company match RRSP
- Employee and Family Assistance Program and other benefits
- A safe work environment
- Year-round indoor production facility
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Approved employer for Apprenticeship NB
- Red Seal eligibility towards carpentry, electrical, and plumbing
- Opportunities to participate in incentive plans
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here .
Kent Homes Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
Save for Later