Posted 21 days ago
Competition Number: 21006995
CFM is an integrated provider of support to the world's most demanding industries. We manufacture, service, and install our customers highly specialized system. We have multiple facilities in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia to serve Atlantic Canada, the North Eastern US, and the World.
We are currently accepting resumes for openings in our Field Services Department as a Welder, working at our various project and client sites in the Dartmouth area.
- Perform repairs on mechanical equipment at customer facilities.
- Provide prompt and superior customer service.
- Exhibit and foster a commitment to our safety culture.
- Must be willing to travel - we would also consider candidates that live in other parts of Nova Scotia and willing to travel to Dartmouth.
- Trade Certification in Welding and/or Fitting with valid tickets/certifications
- Minimum requirement - All position CWB flux-core. P reference is to have all training and certifications attached with resume for review.
- 2-5 years experience
- Must have excellent troubleshooting skills
- Must have a valid Class 5 drivers license
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity with CFM, please click the "Apply Now" button and complete the online application form. A resume of past experience is required; a cover letter is not.
What to Expect:
All applications will be reviewed by our recruiter. Only those candidates who have the necessary qualifications will be contacted.
Custom Fabricators & Machinists Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
Save for Later