Systems Analyst - New Grad Opportunities!
J.D. Irving, Limited - IT Division in Multiple Locations
Moncton, NB | Saint John, NB
Systems Analyst - New Grad Opportunity!
Location: Saint John, or Moncton
The Cloud & Data Center team is responsible for the secure and reliable operations of infrastructure services for the JD Irving enterprise.
As a member of the team, you will be contributing to the design, build and operation of infrastructure services and solutions that support the growth of the enterprise. You will also ensure that systems operations are efficient and secure by monitoring performance, participating in planned maintenance activities, and responding to operational issues.
The Systems Analyst will be responsible for the operation of various infrastructure technologies including servers, virtualization, storage and supporting components.
We are seeking a self-motivated individual with the technical aptitude and eagerness to become part of a high-performance team.
JDI IT: Who we are and what we offer
At JDI IT, the belief that what people experience matters more than technology is part of our foundational core.
With over 300 employees, we offerthe opportunity to create real value by helping people and businesses work smarter. JDI IT supportsthe entire J.D. Irving Limited group of companies which means we offer opportunities and experiences across a wide breadth of IT areas, businesses and industries. From forestry, to transportation, to shipbuilding, we are working directly with our business counterparts to align their strategies to continued advancements in IT. As a member of the JDI IT team, you will be a key player in enabling the business to win by overcoming obstacles and "getting it done"!
We believe in the power of diverse teams and invest in continuous professional growth. We are seeking naturally curious change makers looking to join a collaborative and motivated team. Come help JDI IT Raise the Bar!
- Grow knowledge and experience through team engagement to the server & data center technologies
- Collaborate with the Cloud & Data Center Team to plan, deliver, and operate
- Contribute to creative and innovative technologies and solutions for our customers
- Contribute to the automation and improving processes to reduce the team's effort
- Coordinate, analyze, test, and implement changes of a broad scope and varying complexity
- Education Required: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Knowledge or experience with server administration, virtualization, or storage technologies
- Works well in a team environment with a focus on knowledge sharing and collaboration
- Effective customer service, organizational, communication, and leadership potential
- Ability to secure security clearance
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here .
J.D. Irving, Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.