ALLEN, PAQUET & ARSENEAU LLP is the largest bilingual Chartered Professional Accounting firm in Northern New Brunswick. We are looking for an experienced bookkeeper to join our dynamic team.
Overview of the opportunity
You will have the opportunity to work with a variety of clients in various industries. Our clients will look to you for assistance with a variety of filing requirements that help their businesses run smoothly. Working with the management team and the partners, you will contribute to the execution of bookkeeping tasks, financial reporting and government agencies required accounting functions
- Effective communication with our clients, with government agencies and with our partners and staff
- Processes monthly financial transactions including bank, accounts receivable & payables, loans and credit card reconciliations
- French/English communication skills
- Simply Accounting and/or QuickBooks skills
- Knowledge of excel, word, outlook, Adobe and other programs
- Previous experience and post-secondary education in accounting will be considered assets
- Full-time position including dental, extended health, pension, flex time. A competitive salary is provided.
All candidates are invited to submit their resumes by email to Tony.Babin@apallp.com prior to 4pm on Friday December 15, 2021.