Citco is a global leader in fund services, corporate governance and related asset services with staff across 80 offices worldwide. With more than $1 trillion in assets under administration, we deliver end-to-end solutions and exceptional service to meet our clients' needs.
For more information about Citco, please visit www.citco.com
About the Team & Business Line:
Fund Administration is Citco's core business, and our alternative asset and accounting service is one of the industry's most respected. Our continuous investment in learning and technology solutions means our people are equipped to deliver a seamless client experience.
As a core member of our Fund Accounting team, you will be working with some of the industry's most accomplished professionals to deliver award-winning services for complex fund structures that our clients can depend upon.
- You will form part of a professional team responsible for a range of complex hedge funds and clients and manage a team of accountants, maintain client contacts plus interact with colleagues from other Citco offices.
- You will review Daily/Weekly P&L/NAV estimates.
- You will review Monthly/Weekly NAV accounting work.
- You will assist staff with their work whenever the need arises.
- You will act as liaison with the client on matters relating to the preparation of the monthly reporting package.
- You will act as liaison with the auditors.
- You will prepare responses to the client on any number of issues and queries which they are requesting from time to time.
- You will review administrative/accounting procedures and recommend solutions in order to work towards a more efficient NAV production process.
- You will monitor compliance of various SLA agreements with the client/other Citco Offices.
- You will negotiate SLA with client/ other Citco Offices.
- You will assist and support new fund setups, conversions and migrations.
- You will support the conversion of all new clients.
- You will ensure adherence to all internal and external audit standards.
- You will ensure all control checklists are up to date and utilized.
- You will work with other managers to ensure efficient allocation of staff and workflow.
- You will keep Senior Management abreast of all material issues affecting the processing of deliverables.
- You will assist with implementing training initiatives.
- You will assist with other Ad Hoc Reports requests and operations metrics as required by management.
- You have a Bachelor or master level degree in a business/finance or related discipline or an accounting qualification.
- You have 5+ Years in Financial Services with an exposure to accounting experience of hedge/mutual funds or investment companies.
- You have 2-3 years' experience supervisory/managerial experience.
- You have a solid understanding of accounting entries and allocations.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You have demonstrated financial reporting/analytical/organizational skills.
- You have demonstrated leadership skills.
- You have demonstrated ability to work in a changing, fast-paced work environment.
- You possess Product knowledge, Domestic, Global and OTC security markets, Fixed Income and derivative product knowledge.
- You have strong Customer Relationship skills.
- You have strong analytical skills.
- You have exposure to systems implementations and work flow process initiatives.
- You have strong Excel experience.
Your well-being is of paramount importance to us, and central to our success. We provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs. Ask us about specific benefits in your location.
We recognize diversity as a source of organizational pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation's evolving diversity in the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization.
Citco welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection.