Location: Mississauga, ON
Type: Full Time, Permanent
You will work independently and as part of a larger team to proactive monitoring and management and reactive remediation and problem determination services related to system infrastructure technologies.
• Provide technical services related to assessment, implementation, migration, upgrades, and technical documentation.
• Remediate technology environments by researching, identifying, and resolving technical incidents.
• Respond to system incidents, problems and escalations, assign ticket severity, prioritize work accordingly, and collaborate and work with other staff and vendor support resources to resolve issues.
• Monitor and manage customer environments using RMM and other monitoring tools.
• Works with Managed Services Operations Manager to improve operations, escalate issues, and streamline processes.
• Execute ITIL-based Change management and Incident management processes within an IT Service Management (ITSM) platform.
• Participate in documentation and cross training of other team members.
• Obtain and maintain technical certifications related to job function as required.
• Communication with customers as required, keeping them informed of incident progress, providing advice, and notifying them of upcoming changes.
• Deliver services within agreedupon SLAs.
• Other duties as required.
Critical Knowledge, Skills, Experience:
• Strong experience and understanding with deploying, managing and troubleshooting the following technologies:-
o Microsoft Azure Cloud Services
• Including but not limited to Identify management, Directory sync, Azure VM management, Microsoft Endpoint Manager/Intune, Autopilot, Cloud App Security and Security Center.
o Microsoft M365 Cloud Services
• Including but not limited to administration of Exchange, Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint, Compliance Center.
o Strong understanding of Virtualization and Hyperconverged platforms such as VMware and/or Nutanix.
o Enterprise Backup technologies with preference on Veeam Backup and Replicator-based solutions.
o Certificate management and key lifecycle such as CSR generation, certificate renewals and certificate updates on various systems.
o On-prem and Cloud Active Directory services.
• Includes ADFS, DHCP, DNS, Group Policy Management
o PowerShell or equivalent scripting technologies.
o Linux-based server infrastructure management.
o Enterprise Anti-virus and Endpoint Detect and Response solutions.
o Remote desktop and application delivery
o Server hardware racking and installation, troubleshooting and ongoing lifecycle management and maintenance.
o Monitor and manage customer environments using RMMs
o Client VPN technologies (ex. FortiClient, Citrix VPN, Palo Alto and/or Cisco)
Experience and familiarity with:
o Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops and supporting technologies such as App Layering and Profile Management (FSLogix).
o Storage platforms such as SAN/NAS technologies, Hyperconverged clustered storage, Enterprise File and storage services
o Database technologies such as SQL
o Conceptual knowledge of networking firewall, switching and routing technologies
o Authentication technologies such OAuth, LDAP, RADIUS, ADFS, MFA, SAML-based integrations
• Analyze system performance issues such as availability, latency, utilization and throughput.
• Experience with maintaining and reviewing all configs/settings/policies on various system technologies, as well as troubleshooting and remediation.
Nice to have certifications or proven equivalent experience:
• MCSE, MCSA, or MCITP
• VMware Certified Profession or Nutanix Certified Professional
• Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktop certification
• Self-motivated and result-oriented
• Strong written and verbal skills with excellent communication and presentation skills
• Highly detailed-oriented, highly motivated and can work in a highly collaborative and innovative environment
• Valid driver's license and able to travel to client sites.
• Criminal background check and other checks as required.
• Employees are subject to our mandatory Covid-19 vaccine policy.