Salesforce - Project Manager/PMO
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Salesforce - Project Manager/PMO to join our team- Remote Canada Position.
OurSalesforce Project Managers/Program Managers are fundamental to ensuring the digital technology and related services that NTT DATA builds for our clients are valuable,intuitive,and impactful.The work ofSalesforceProject Manager/Program Managers will provide ourclients and team with support, leadership, and direction to make sure projects are executed well and to deliver the engagement as promised.
As an Salesforce Project Manager/Program Manager you willhave the opportunity toget in on the ground floor of a new divisioncreated within one of the largest technology providers in the world. We are building the next generation of digital services companyand believe clients are ready for a more nimble, agile partner to deliver outcomes across the SFDC platform- includingSales, Service, Marketing,Vlocity,Mulesoft, Tableau, etc.
Job Function/Day to Day
- Maintain overall responsibility for project executionas per the customer standards/requirements within an agreed duration (in SOW)to ensure the success of theproject
- Understand that the essential importance of business and technical processes is interrelated for project success
- The lead of project team ensuring on-time delivery of high-qualitywork within the project budget
- Maintain daily Client relationships and communication, acting as the first point of escalation for dailyissues
- Provide project data and status reportingto appropriate stakeholders
- Managegood onsite-offshore coordination for optimal service delivery
- Review and approve project plans, estimates, and technical documents
- Manage teams ofhard-workingindividuals and promote team cohesiveness
- 8+ years of work experience inIT Project implementation
- 5 years of leading Agile methodology projects
- 5+ years working on end-to-end Salesforce.com Implementation Projects.
- 5+ years managing and understanding of general Salesforce.comstandard functionality and features (Sales, Services, and Marketing), ApexProgramming andForce.com Capabilities.
Qualifications Nice to have
- PMI PMP/ACP Certification preferred.
- Salesforce.com Certifications preferred.
- Comprehensive understanding of Project Delivery Lifecycle and Agile Methodologies.
- Encouragement. You are the leader and provides motivation, direction, and support to your team.
- Problem Solver. You are creative but also practical in finding solutions to problems that may arise in the project to avoid potential escalations.
- Strong work ethic. You are a team player and lead by example.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law. To learn more, please visit https://us.nttdata.com/en/about-us/content/diversity-and-inclusion . Furthermore, NTT DATA Services will make accommodations for eligible applicants on a case-by-case basis. Please email EEOOfficer@nttdata.com f or assistance.
Job Segment: Project Manager, Consulting, Manager, Technology, Management
Apply now "