Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
TANDEM Family Law | Droit de la famille in Moncton, NB is looking to add more brilliance to their team - looking to hire a Receptionist who loves helping people!
WHO WE ARE: TANDEM Family Law | Droit de la famille helps families navigate the legal system and provide peace of mind to them by giving top-notch advice and assistance when handling their individual affairs. We are a team of passionate, dedicated and
experienced lawyers, paralegals and legal assistants who work together daily to ensure our clients get the best possible solutions to their problems. We provide family law legal services throughout New Brunswick and at the Court of Appeal level.
OUR VISION: We believe that families are the foundation of life and with that in mind, our team of professionals are dedicated to serving their needs regardless of their particular situations. We do this by responding quickly to their requirements and guiding them step-by-step to resolve their issues. We become the people they can lean on in their times of need and we take great satisfaction in the resolution of their issues.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An open concept space with the most up-to-date technology.
- A Gain-Sharing bonus program for all staff.
- Growth, mentoring and skill development plans for all employees.
- Competitive Health, Vision and Dental Plan
- Greet and assist clients by answering or referring inquiries, ensuring excellence at all times
- Perform basic accounting functions pertaining to client matters
- Process payments and prepare invoices
- Handle daily banking and deposits
- Maintain a filing system supporting the office
- Maintaining and ordering various office supplies
- Assist the office manager with daily operations
- Schedule and communicate client appointments and meetings
- Maintain tidiness of reception area and boardrooms
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Bilingualism (required)
- Exemplary customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- College Diploma (Administrative, Accounting) or equivalent combination of training and experience
- To have the ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Strong computer skills
- Knowledge of basic accounting
- Self-motivated and a good understanding and practice of time management
- Experience in an office setting is an asset
- Familiarity with legal terminology is an asset but not a requirement
Work With Us
WHO WE WANT: Someone who loves to help people in their time of need, who gets satisfaction from the success of a team and who loves to make a difference in people's lives. Those who are energized by people and challenges will thrive in this environment.
If you are motivated by helping people navigate their family legal issues, enjoy a modern work environment and work well on a team, we invite you to apply for the current opening of receptionist at TANDEM Family law | Droit de la famille, by submitting your resumé, in confidence, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: November 12, 2021
We thank all those who apply; however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.