Apex is currently accepting resumes for a full-time, day shift CNC Programmer/Planner. The primary role will be to take customer drawings and other relevant information and create CNC programs in a timely fashion to meet the customers' demand, according to established procedures.
- Produce, modify & maintain CNC programs.
- Support the identification, communication & resolution of technical challenges.
- Produce & modify production plans for CNC equipment.
- Continuously improve CNC programs where appropriate for quality, cost reduction or other.
- Support client communications.
- Support machining staff & machine utilization.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- High School diploma or a GED.
- Computer literate. Additional training will be provided.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to analyze complex problems and propose practical solutions.
- Ability to work effectively within a team atmosphere.
- Flexibility, self-motivation, and the ability to give and receive feedback at all levels are required.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills are essential, as well as the ability to navigate and work through challenges with a positive attitude.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work unsupervised.
- Strong teamwork values.
- Knowledge in fabrication methods.
- Experience in manual and/or CNC Machining.
- Post-secondary education or related experience.
Apex Industries Inc. is a Canadian corporation with the headquarters in Moncton, New Brunswick. A diversified company, Apex operates business units in the aerospace industry, heavy machining and fabrication, manufacturer / distribution of metal doors, frames and related hardware, sales / service of commercial and residential overhead garage doors.
For over 60 years we have built and maintained long-term relationships with our customers and supply chain by providing value, expertise, and resources.
Please submit your resume quoting competition number 22CP1121 to Human Resources by:
Email : email@example.com
Fax : 506-857-1594
Mail : 100 Millennium Blvd
Moncton NB E1E 2G8