If you care about the environment, have an interest in management and a desire to learn, don't miss this opportunity.
Our company's mission is to reduce the landfill of materials that pose health and environmental risks, while recovering them. We believe that our world reflects who we are. Every action we take influences our people, our economy, our planet. Some people wash their hands of it. We prefer to get ours dirty. To working cleanly. To working smart and together.
RPM ECO collects contaminated plastics in the Maritimes, Quebec, Ontario and Alberta, and offers its recycled plastics across Canada.
We are currently looking for a DIRECTOR for our collection center located in Moncton, New Brunswick.
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- A college or bachelor degree;
- At least one year of work experience;
- A valid driver's license to travel in the Maritime Provinces;
- A developed interest in operations and human resources management;
- An interest in sales and logistics.
WHAT YOU ARE:
- Bilingual (English-French);
- Computer literate and tech savvy;
- Autonomous and versatile;
- A person who likes to create links with his environment.
Work With Us
WHAT WE OFFER YOU :
- An outstanding work environment;
- A permanent job at 40 hours/week;
- A flexible work schedule;
- A starting salary between $50,000 and $55,000 annually, plus bonuses and commissions;
- Group insurance and an employee assistance program;
- A coaching, training and skills development program.