Tree planters - Summer 2022 - Northern New Brunswick
Northern NB Woodlands in Saint Leonard, NB
TREE PLANTERS - SUMMER 2022
NORTHERN NEW BRUNSWICK
The Northern New Brunswick Woodlands Division is looking to hire energetic and motiv ated Tree Planters to join the Northern New Brunswick team for Summer 2022. The more you plant, the more you earn!
What's in it for you:
- Full-time, seasonal employment, working outdoors in a team environment
- Minimum of 50 planting days, weather depending, starting in early May
- $0.09/tree piece rate
- Earnings expectations of $145 - 265$/day: the more you plant, the more you earn!
- Scholarship - from 500 $ - 1 000 $ (if applicable)
- Potential for additional work until August 30
- Work week is Monday - Friday, average 40 hours/week
- All ground is mechanically site prepared
- Transportation provided to/from work site
- Meals and accommodations available for those looking to relocate
- Potential for full-time career opportunities
- Planting trees on different types of land
- Achieving daily production and quality targets
- Following silviculture best management practices
- Adhering to and promoting safety procedures and safe work practices
Who you are:
- At least 16 years of age
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, outdoor environment
- Physically fit
- Motivated and positive attitude
Location: Northern New Brunswick (Edmundston/Kedgwick/Grand Falls)
To apply for this career opportunity :
Please apply online to submit your interest for this opportunity. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. We appreciate your interest in our company!
J.D. Irving, Limited, Woodlands Division est attachée au principe de l'égalité des chances dans ses pratiques d'emploi et à la création d'un environnement exempt de discrimination et de harcèlement pour tous les employés .