Customer Account Coordinator - 12 Month Contract
Irving Consumer Products in Dieppe, NB
CUSTOMER ACCOUNT COORDINATOR
12 Month Contract
At Irving Consumer Products, we recognize that the key to our success is our people. We are a family-owned and operated company that has grown to become one of North America's leading manufacturers of household paper products. Irving Consumer Products produces branded and private label bathroom tissue, facial tissue, paper towels, as well as napkins.
The Customer Account Coordinator will be responsible for entering, processing, and verifying all orders to ensure in full and on time delivery. The CAC will need to troubleshoot potential problems and resolve issues which arise. The CAC will be responsible for making necessary changes to the orders and will collaborate with various internal departments. Building strong relationships with Sales and the Customer is imperative.
- Education Required: Post-secondary education or equivalent experience
- Years of Experience Required: Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to deal effectively with internal and external customers
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office (strong Excel skills required)
- Bilingualism is considered an asset
- Process Customer orders accurately from receipt through to delivery in a manner that achieves company standards. This involves regular interaction with Customers, warehouses, transportation and other internal departments in order to satisfy Customer requests/orders.
- Review CIA Tool and make changes to orders & loads for dates, branch/plant, dash codes and pre shorts. Ensure communication with appropriate areas.
- Resolve error codes as they arise. This includes but is not limited to: communicating with Customers, sales reps, or other sources to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Maintain account notes for back up purposes. Enter all late & short information in system for accurate reporting of service levels.
- Other duties as required.
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company! The initial review of applications will begin on the deadline date for applying. Applications received after the deadline may not be considered. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Irving Consumer Products Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.