Posted 19 days ago
Competition Number: 21005800
CUSTOMER ACCOUNT COORDINATOR
At Irving Consumer Products, we recognize that the key to our success is our people. We are a family-owned and operated company that has grown to become one of North America's leading manufacturers of household paper products. Irving Consumer Products produces branded and private label bathroom tissue, facial tissue, paper towels, as well as napkins.
We are currently looking for a Customer Account Coordinator to join our supply chain team. As the entry point to our Supply Chain organization the Customer Account Coordinator will gain a solid foundation to learn our business and grow within it. As a Customer Account Coordinator, you will be responsible for entering, processing, and verifying all customer orders to ensure complete and on time delivery. The successful candidate will be responsible for making any necessary changes to the orders and will deal with associated departments (Pricing, Shipping, Planning, Deployment, and Transportation) in order to process orders.
For this role, interaction with the customer takes place in a business office setting, via email and/or phone. The successful candidate will need to build strong relationships with our Sales team and the Customer while assisting with requests and orders. While servicing the customer is your main focus, a strong attention to detail and troubleshooting skills are required to resolve issues when they arise.
- Education Required: Post-secondary education or equivalent experience
- Years of Experience Required: Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to deal effectively with internal and external customers
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office (strong Excel skills required)
- Bilingualism is considered an asset
- Process customer orders from receipt through delivery
- Ensuring product coverage
- Releasing orders to warehouse and transportation
- Making changes/revisions to orders
- Communicating issues with the customer
- Generate and analyze reports based off customer data
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company! The initial review of applications will begin on the deadline date for applying. Applications received after the deadline may not be considered. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Irving Consumer Products Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
Save for Later