Benefits of being an Oxford Frozen Foods Employee:
- Competitive Wages
- Annual Profit Share
- Health, Vision, and Dental Benefits
- Matching Pension Plan
- Employee Housing Loan program provides a forgivable loan up to $20,000, interest free
- Vacation PLUS we offer a vacation purchase plan allowing for additional time off
- Employee Discount Program offering great discounts at various businesses and industries across Atlantic Canada
- Employee pricing on products we produce
Oxford Frozen Foods Limited is currently recruiting for full time positions in various Production Equipment Operator roles.
Production Equipment Operators are responsible for ensuring specific production equipment is working effective and smoothly for production processes.
Desired Qualities and Abilities:
- Experience working with automated equipment would be considered and asset
- Troubleshooting abilities
- Task oriented
- Ability to prioritize
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Good Time management
- Security minded
- Must be able to work rotating shifts
- Must be able to work with products including but not limited to onions and wheat
Please forward your resume with a covering letter demonstrating how your skills and experience meet the above qualifications. Resumes should be e-mailed referencing "Production Equipment Operator" to: [email protected] or call 902 447-2100 for more information.