Pricing Coordinator - 12 Month Contract
Cavendish Farms in Dieppe, NB
PRICING COORDINATOR- 12 MONTH CONTRACT
Cavendish Farms is a leading producer of frozen food products for retail and foodservice markets throughout Canada, the United States, and around the world. We have state-of-the-art potato processing plants in Prince Edward Island, Lethbridge, Alberta, and Jamestown, North Dakota, and an appetizer plant in Wheatley, Ontario. Our Head office is in Dieppe, New Brunswick and has sales office locations in Toronto, Montreal, and Boston.
Reporting to the Pricing Supervisor, the Pricing Coordinator is responsible for the accurate setup of pricing in JD Edwards based on approved E1 deals. This individual will be responsible for researching and resolving pricing discrepancies between the customer's predicted price and Cavendish's approved price acting as a liaison and subject matter expert between Pricing, Customer Service and Sales teams.
- Education Requirements: College or University diploma or degree in Business preferred
- Years of Experience Required: 1-3 years' experience in a Customer Service or Sales related role
- Proficiency in Excel
- Computer system knowledge
- Excellent time management with the ability to effectively prioritize
- Excellent organizational skills
- Customer service oriented
- Strong communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Ensure the accurate setup of pricing in the E1 ERP system.
- Manage pricing holds and work with pricing, customer service and sales resources to resolve discrepancies.
- Create customer account setup of FOB codes in E1 ERP System as required.
- Research and resolve any pricing and freight related deductions.
- As needed, provide pricing expertise needed to facilitate Sales Rep decision making process, with regards to the Cavendish pricing process.
- Other duties as required.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Cavendish Farms Corporation is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.