Marketing Cloud Specialist (03-2248)
We're on a mission to ensure that all our players have fun, dream big and play responsibly one player experience at a time and we're looking for team members who share that same passion. Our culture is built on a shared commitment to do what's right for our customers, our people, and our communities. Then Atlantic Lottery may be a perfect fit!
Atlantic Lottery (AL) is seeking a Marketing Cloud Specialist (known internally as Channel Strategy Associate). Location is flexible within Canada with occasional travel to Moncton, NB.
As the Marketing Cloud Specialist your primary responsibilities within the marketing technology team will be to manage the marketing automation programs including the design, build, execution and optimization of our customer campaigns and work closely with members of the marketing team as a key strategic contributor to deliver highly effective lead generation, customer nurture and demand generation programs that positively impact Return on Investment (ROI). You will collaborate with the extended marketing team to adopt industry best practices with regards to digital automation to help consistently meet and or exceed mutually agreed upon Key Performance Indices (KPIs).
Management of the customer journeys within the marketing automation platforms.
Successfully design, deploy, maintain and optimize lead generation, demand generation and customer nurture programs using the marketing automation platforms.
Assist in the evaluation of new functionality and tools for feasibility and impact to the business.
Design solutions to address business needs using Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
Design cross-platform integrations to enable best-practice architectural patterns for integrating Marketing Cloud into other business platforms (including Customer Data Platform (CDP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), and ecommerce platforms).
Define best practices and educate internal partners on those best practices for the use of the marketing technology platforms.
Develop and maintain program performance reports, tracking and analysis of program.
Interact with a variety of stakeholders (eg. Information Technology, Data Science & Marketing and Sales teams)
What we can expect from you:
- Strong analytical skills and comfortable working with complex data sets.
- Highly organized with good project management skills to handle competing priorities.
- Strong segmentation and targeting expertise.
- Strong background in making data-backed decisions with expertise using data-driven analysis as well as pitching new ideas and A/B tests to continuously improve performance.
- Experience with customer journey mapping, with proven examples of reducing friction by improving user experience.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain reporting methodology and dashboards to measure performance.
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented collaborative environment
- Familiar with lead processing and flow best practices.
- Strong communications skills and an ability to work directly with users to refine business requirements.
- A business-focused approach to implementing technology solutions. An ability and interest in understanding the underlying business need so solutions that are delivered add value to the business.
- Experience working in an Agile team environment.
- Results driven and able to work independently to achieve set goals in a fast-paced environment
- Someone who's decisions are always made with the player in mind and;
- You can adapt to change in a nimble & agile fashion.
You should apply if you have the following:
- 4+ years of experience with either Adobe Campaign, Marketo, Hubspot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, or other digital marketing automation and email marketing platforms.
- Experience with digital analytics, including Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics.
- Extended medical and health coverage that includes medical, dental and vision.
- Basic life insurance, disability and wellness programs.
- Defined Pension Plan.
- 3 weeks of vacation allocated (pro-rated) & 12 paid statutory holidays in NB
- 3 personal leave days per year
- Bonus programs that includes annual performance & sales goals.
- Career advancement opportunities.
Recruitment Process: COVID-19 has accelerated change across our workplace, including our hiring practices! As a result, throughout your application process, you may be asked to connect with us virtually, and may not be required to meet in-person.
Health and Safety: AL is committed to ensuring the health, safety, and wellbeing of our employees. Therefore, AL will require employees for whom the COVID-19 vaccine is authorized by Health Canada, to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and submit either proof of COVID-19 vaccination or receive a valid exemption by Jan. 14, 2022.
Internal Employees: Internal Employees interested in this opportunity must be in "good standing," which entails meeting expectations on their previous performance review. Performance Improvement plans, disciplinary action memos, attendance, training and other performance related memos will be taken into consideration as well, when determining the applicant's "good standing" status.
Work With Us
We are proud, gritty, community-minded, and punch above our weight. Being Atlantic Canadian means that we work hard and we know how to have fun. It also means that we genuinely care for each other as co-workers, neighbours, and friends.
Now that you can work from anywhere, your best life is waiting in Atlantic Canada. At Atlantic Lottery, you can choose to live and work in any of our four Atlantic provinces.
What you can expect from us:
Our Mission is to offer great gaming experiences for the benefit of all Atlantic Canadians. Everyone at Atlantic Lottery embraces our Core Values of Integrity & Social Responsibility. #ProudtobeAL
Our Operating Principles help guide us;
- Customers lead our priorities;
- Always think differently;
- Be fast and nimble;
- We are all leaders and;
- Team matters.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
We provide a comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits/pension and competitive compensation with plenty of training.
What Is Next?
- Love what you see so far? Simply press "Apply Now".
- Not the right fit this time? Follow us on our careers page at www.alc.ca!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please note that the successful candidate will be subject to reference and criminal background checks prior to employment.
Please note - Must be 19 years of age or older to apply.