NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Dynamics 365 Finance Developer to join our team in Toronto, Ontario (CA-ON), Canada (CA).
NTT DATA is looking to add a D365 F&O Technical Architect to our existing Dynamics team.
- Leads the D365 Finance and Operations technical delivery of the solution
- Participates in the initial phase of client projects leading technical workshops and providing design guidance in areas such as extensions/modifications, data conversion, environment provisioning and application integration.
- Ensures that the technical requirements meet the client needs
- Makes sure the proposed gap resolutions fit in the overall architecture and business logic of Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations and its modules.
- Provide estimates for proposed solutions and deliver customizations
- Have a deep understanding of the D365 F&O technology stack including, but not limited to, Azure, Azure SQL, Power BI, Common Data Service, Power Apps, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Machine Learning, etc.
- Reviews technical architecture deliverables throughout development to ensure quality and requirements traceability.
- Perform technical development, customization, Reports, Workflows, Entities
Build and Release Management, Deploy models, Deployable Packages.
- Develop interfaces from/to D365 FO using DMF, Logic App, ....
- Ensures that internal development guidelines are understood and applied by the development team.
- Ensures adherence to all quality management plans and standards by participating in quality management reviews.
- 5+ years of ERP technical implementation (Dynamics AX and Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations) and integration experience working with Enterprise clients.
- Minimum of two full lifecycle ERP implementations leading a technical workstream such as integration, data conversion or extension development.
- Experience in Dynamics upgrade projects from AX 2009 or 2012 to D365 FO
- Good understanding of LCS (Life Cycle Services) and Azure DevOps.
- Experience in other technologies such as SQL, PowerBI along with good knowledge C# and the .Net framework.
- Knowledge of end to end D365 FO implementation.
- Experience with implementing inbound and outbound integrations with D365 FO
- Knowledge in gathering technical requirements.
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 and Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations in the following technical areas:
- Data Management Framework
- PowerApps, LogicApps, Common Data Service and other Azure Services
- Dual Write
- Synchronous and Asynchronous integration patterns.
- Extension approach to customization versus overlayering.
- Report development and Power BI.
- Code build and deployment via Visual Studio Team Services and LifeCycle Services.
- Good understanding of functional capabilities of D365 FO
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Job Segment: .NET, ERP, Solution Architect, Developer, Information Technology, Technology
Apply now "