Dynamics 365 Finance Developer
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Dynamics 365 Finance Developer to join our team in Toronto, Ontario (CA-ON), Canada (CA).
NTT DATA is looking to add a D365 F&O Technical Architect to our existing Dynamics team.
- Leads the D365 Finance and Operations technical delivery of the solution
- Participates in the initial phase of client projects leading technical workshops and providing design guidance in areas such as extensions/modifications, data conversion, environment provisioning and application integration.
- Ensures that the technical requirements meet the client needs
- Makes sure the proposed gap resolutions fit in the overall architecture and business logic of Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations and its modules.
- Provide estimates for proposed solutions and deliver customizations
- Have a deep understanding of the D365 F&O technology stack including, but not limited to, Azure, Azure SQL, Power BI, Common Data Service, Power Apps, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Machine Learning, etc.
- Reviews technical architecture deliverables throughout development to ensure quality and requirements traceability.
- Perform technical development, customization, Reports, Workflows, Entities
Build and Release Management, Deploy models, Deployable Packages.
- Develop interfaces from/to D365 FO using DMF, Logic App, ....
- Ensures that internal development guidelines are understood and applied by the development team.
- Ensures adherence to all quality management plans and standards by participating in quality management reviews.
- 5+ years of ERP technical implementation (Dynamics AX and Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations) and integration experience working with Enterprise clients.
- Minimum of two full lifecycle ERP implementations leading a technical workstream such as integration, data conversion or extension development.
- Experience in Dynamics upgrade projects from AX 2009 or 2012 to D365 FO
- Good understanding of LCS (Life Cycle Services) and Azure DevOps.
- Experience in other technologies such as SQL, PowerBI along with good knowledge C# and the .Net framework.
- Knowledge of end to end D365 FO implementation.
- Experience with implementing inbound and outbound integrations with D365 FO
- Knowledge in gathering technical requirements.
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 and Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations in the following technical areas:
- Data Management Framework
- PowerApps, LogicApps, Common Data Service and other Azure Services
- Dual Write
- Synchronous and Asynchronous integration patterns.
- Extension approach to customization versus overlayering.
- Report development and Power BI.
- Code build and deployment via Visual Studio Team Services and LifeCycle Services.
- Good understanding of functional capabilities of D365 FO
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
For more information email email@example.com
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Job Segment: Consulting, Developer, ERP, SQL, Database, Technology
Apply now "