Registered Nurse Class A (RNCA)
Competition #: 1-16636 EXT
Salary: $31.23 to $39.57
Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: NBNU
ZONE: Zone 1 Beauséjour
FACILITY: Dr-Georges-L.-Dumont University Hospital Centre
DEPARTMENT: Staff Education
CLASSIFICATION: Registered Nurse Class A (RNCA) - Staff Development Counselor
STATUS: Permanent full-time
ANTICIPATED START DATE: November, 2021
HOURS OF WORK:
8-hour shifts - Monday to Friday
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
This work includes planning, organizing, managing and delivering training programs for Vitalité Health Network Staff.
- Bachelor of science degree in nursing and at least five years' experience in critical care;
- Adult education certificate or proof of equivalent;
- Ability to teach in both official languages (French and English);
- Current BLS certificate and maintenance of this certification;
- Current PALS and ACLS certificates or eligibility to complete them within a prescribed timeline;
- BLS, PALS and ACLS instructor would be an asset;
- Back in Form instructor would be an asset;
- Practical knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Independence, initiative and great sense of responsibility;
- Teamwork, communication, problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Availability to travel within Vitalité Health Network's territory;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Physical ability to perform assigned work;
- Good work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, the Network's management philosophy and organizational values;
- Adherence to the rules of confidentiality set by Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in English and French is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.