Clinical Coordinator - Integrated Service Delivery (CC01)
Competition #: 4-16411 EXT
Salary: $35.1443 to $41.9102
Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: SCHP
ZONE: Zone 4 - Northwest
FACILITY: Community Mental Health Centre - Cité des Jeunes School - Edmundston
DEPARTMENT: Child / Youth Program
CLASSIFICATION: Clinical Coordinator - Integrated Service Delivery (CC01)
STATUS: Temporary full-time (approximately 1 year)
ANTICIPATED START DATE: January, 2022
HOURS OF WORK:
8-hour shifts - Monday to Friday
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
The incumbent will provide clinical advice and leadership to an interdisciplinary and interdepartmental team providing services in the mental health and/or addiction fields within the context of the integrated service delivery program. The position's responsibilities include directing and supervising evidenced-based clinical service delivery, assigning clinical cases, seeing to the integration of all partners and collaboration with them, and ensuring that cases are discussed within the team on a regular basis.
- Bachelor's degree in a health care discipline from a recognized university;
- Member in good standing of the applicable accreditation organization;
- Five years' experience with progressive responsibilities in at least two of the three following fields: addiction services, mental health, clinical experience in the child and youth mental health field involving behavioral or mental health problems;
- Demonstrated skills in leadership, resource management and decision-making;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good professional judgment and ability to solve problems and conflicts;
- Ability to be well organized, to manage one's time and to set priorities;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Physical ability to perform assigned work;
- Good work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, the Network's management philosophy and organizational values;
- Adherence to the rules of confidentiality set by Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in French and spoken competence in English are required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.