Enquiry Clerk (Part-Time Opportunity)
The WorkSafeNB team is passionate about promoting health and safety in New Brunswick workplaces. When a workplace injury does occur, we provide caring recovery services, benefits and compensation to those injured and their families. We're focused on driving a safety-first culture, providing effective recovery and return to work services, maintaining a sustainable system that ensures New Brunswickers are protected for generations to come, and providing superior service to all our clients.
WorkSafeNB is accepting applications for Bilingual spoken, casual, part-time positions of Enquiry Clerk. The hours of operation are Monday to Friday 8:00-5:00 PM and can be a minimum of 15 hours weekly up to 35 hours. It is a great opportunity for students or anyone looking for part-time work. This position can be located anywhere in the province.
Reporting to the Manager, Enquiries & Document Processing, you will answer enquiries on claim and other related issues relative to the business of WorkSafeNB as well as answer telephone calls and resolving the issue or transferring to appropriate individuals.
Your key areas of responsibility include:
- Screening and transferring calls that cannot be resolved to the appropriate staff within the department.
- Updating and keeping current on information that affects WorkSafeNB and its clients and the general public.
- Using software for the purpose of obtaining claims and employer-related information.
- Updating client information as requested
- Making outbound calls as a means of assisting our clients.
- Recording events and sending messages for the maintenance of a claim or reporting workplace accidents
You embrace our Core Competencies:
- Client-Focused Service
You as the ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications:
- A high school diploma as a minimal educational requirement.
- Knowledge of MS Software particularly Word and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Call Centre experience would be considered an asset.
Written and spoken competency in English and spoken competency in French are required.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity with WorkSafeNB, please apply online at www.worksafenb.ca by October 26, 2021.
We thank all those who apply however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
For more information about WorkSafeNB, or this and other employment opportunities, please visit our website at worksafenb.ca.