Oracle EBS Supply Chain Analyst
- To support Inventory, Purchase, Order Management, Bill of Material, Work in Process, Engineering, Costing, Material Requirement Planning, Advanced Supply Chain Planning and Demantra modules in Oracle E-Business Suite by resolving day to day issues raised by the business.
- To resolve issues during Month-end Period Close process in Oracle E-Business Suite where all the business transactions will be summarized, accounted and posted to the Ledger Books for financial reporting.
- To design, develop and implement custom solutions in place where standard functionality doesn't support
- To prepare effort estimation for the custom solutions
- To provide training to business users on a regular and need basis
- To prepare MD50 (Functional Specification) and TE40 (Test Plan) for monthly enhancements of reports and processes
- Develop and implement SQL scripts for correcting data to resolve data issues
- To recommend system improvements to optimize the business processes
- Provide root cause analysis for the critical issues and implement the corrective action to prevent the same in future.
- Prepare short term plan for solutions which requires more efforts which are equivalent to project efforts
- Conduct meetings with the Plant Managers across various sites to understand the issues faced on day to day basis and the pain points in the existing process.
- Conduct brainstorming sessions with team members to address the issues faced by the business with respect to the Oracle EBS Suite as well as the processes related to Oracle EBS
- Conduct Weekly Plant meeting to review the open tickets and provide updates on the action plan
- Coordinate with Database Administrator (DBA) team to resolve performance issues and issues related to database
- Raise service request with Oracle Support in case of bug or data issue and escalate in critical situations
- Coordinate with Oracle Support to get patches in case of product bug and check on the impact analysis to arrive at a Testing Plan
- Provide support to the business during month-end process and help them leverage the Period Close Dashboard (iViewPCD- NTT Data Proprietary Tool) software to close periods across modules and operating units
- Update the reports and graphs in the Period Close Dashboard (iViewPCD) software based on the business feedback
- Monitor critical interface tables and send alert notifications to business on a period basis to clear them time and again in order to facilitate a smooth close
- To review and assign open tickets to team members
- Review open tickets daily with the team members
- Assist team member on providing optimal solution for the issues faced by the business
- Coordinate with business to test the solutions in the TEST instance before migrating the same to PRODUCTION instance
- Initiate Change Migration process and coordinate with necessary stakeholders to get the necessary approvals
- To support and provide internal training on the ProAct tool which is an NTT Data Proprietary tool that will help in validating the data entered in the Oracle E-Business Suite proactively to avoid data related issues.
- Also, to support and provide training on the usage of StringRifle tool which is an NTT DATA Proprietary tool that will help in searching database objects at the server and database level in an effective and efficient way
- Coordinate with the offshore team to install the NTT DATA proprietary Uptimizer software to get stock of the customizations implemented across the EBS application
- Provide a detailed report as to what are the objects/process that will be impacted by the customizations.
- Categorize the customization which are necessary for the new site that will be rolled out
- To adopt NTT DATA's proprietary ShARP Framework in requirements gathering, planning and conducting business architecture workshops during rollout and other projects
- To use NTT DATA's Defect Management System (DMS) for recording defects, managing the defect assignment to individual team members and tracking it to the closure
- To prepare Proof of Concept for implementing Advanced Supply Chain Planning and Demantra modules
- If the Proof of Concept is accepted, conduct demo session on Advanced Supply Chain Planning and Demantra modules.
- Train consultants on Advanced Supply Chain Planning and Demantra modules
- Create a center of excellence for Oracle Value Chain Planning modules
Basic Qualifications: (what are the skills required to this job with minimum years of experience on each)
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in Oracle Supply Chain and Manufacturing modules
- Minimum 3+ years of experience with Demantra and ASCP
- Minimum 5+ years of experience with integrations and Planning
- Minimum 2+ years of project lead experience
- Minimum 2+ years of experience with Quality Testing
Degree: Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
Nice to Have; (But not a must)
- Project Manager experience
Job Segment: Database, Oracle, ERP, Computer Science, Testing, Technology
Apply now "