Mechanical Logging – Spare Mobile Equipment Operator
Acadian Timber has an immediate opening for an experienced equipment operator to work as a spare in our tree harvesting operations in Northwest New Brunswick. Requirements of this opportunity include:
- Strong awareness of best practices and Government Regulations;
- References to support competence and satisfactory experience;
- Equipment operator certification is not a firm requirement, but is considered a strong asset;
- Mechanically oriented with sound problem solving skills;
- Medical clearance verifying physical fitness;
- Ability to work safely while achieving environmental, quality, and production standards;
- Effective reading, writing, and verbal communication skills, and
- Positive attitude to work closely in a team environment.
Those interested are encouraged to contact Acadian Timber no later than October 29th, 2021.
Email HR@acadiantimber.com / Fax (506) 356-4281
Acadian Timber is a leading supplier of primary forest products in Eastern Canada and the North-eastern United States with a total of 2.4 million acres of land under management in New Brunswick and Maine.
Acadian owns and manages approximately 765,000 acres of freehold timberlands in New Brunswick and provides management services relating to approximately 1.3 million acres of Crown licensed timberlands. Acadian also owns and operates a forest nursery in Second Falls New Brunswick. Acadian's products include softwood and hardwood sawlogs, pulpwood and biomass by-products, marketed to over 110 regional customers.