Winner & Events Coordinator (03-2237)
We're on a mission to ensure that all our players have fun, dream big and play responsibly one player experience at a time and we're looking for team members who share that same passion. Our culture is built on a shared commitment to do what's right for our customers, our people, and our communities. Then Atlantic Lottery may be a perfect fit!
Atlantic Lottery (AL) is seeking a Winner & Events Coordinator located in Moncton, NB.
As our Winner & Events Coordinator you are responsible for the coordination and execution of the winner's process. From the point of contact with the winner to the celebration of the win. You will also assist and, at times, take direction from the Product Management team in the delivery of broader marketing efforts tied to the Winners marketing plan. This role also supports the Sponsorship team plan by assisting in the execution of marketing tactics that support the sponsorship marketing strategy.
Closing Date: October 15, 2021
Coordination and execution of the winner's process ensuring all internal policies and procedures are adhered to.
Provides exceptional winners experience for all major wins from initial greeting, processing, planning to execution of win celebrations.
Assist in the execution of marketing tactics that support the sponsorship marketing strategy.
Assisting in the delivery of winner's marketing efforts. Responsible for proactively identifying opportunities to promote winners and working collaboratively via winners marketing, social media or earned media and supporting the Product Manager in other winners marketing activities.
Identify and in some instances execute process improvements and efficiencies tied to the program and the winning experience.
What we can expect from you:
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail;
- Ability to work independently;
- Creative and effective problem-solving skills;
- Ability to perform all administrative duties and details associated with winner's & events;
- A desire to build exceptional client experiences, and is passionate and curious to help clients meet their needs and solve their concerns;
- Possess tact when dealing with sensitive situations and ensuring confidentiality.
- Ability to build strong relationships, confidence and trust of internal clients, partners and stakeholders;
- Highly flexible and resilient with the ability to adapt to ambiguity, frequently changing time frames and short deadlines and;
- A desire to build exceptional winner and event experiences!
You should apply if you have the following:
- 2+ yrs experience in Customer Service and/or Marketing.
- Bachelor degree and/or diploma in Business/Office Administration or relevant discipline.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software;
- Both written and verbal communications in both official languages (French & English).
- Ability to occasionally work beyond regular business hours, i.e. in the evening and on weekends, if the situation demands.
Awesome if you had:
- Public Speaking experience
- Marketing & social media experience
- Event planning or coordination experience.
- Extended medical and health coverage that includes medical, dental and vision
- Basic life insurance, disability and wellness programs
- Defined Pension Plan
- 3 weeks of vacation allocated (pro-rated) & 12 paid statutory holidays in NB
- 3 personal leave days per year
- Bonus programs that include annual performance & sales goals
- Career advancement opportunities
Recruitment Process: COVID-19 has accelerated change across our workplace, including our hiring practices! As a result, throughout your application process, you may be asked to connect with us virtually, and may not be required to meet in-person. All new hires for our Contact Center are required to provide services in both official languages therefore there will be some questions during the interview in both languages.
Internal Employees: Internal Employees interested in this opportunity must be in "good standing," which entails meeting expectations on their previous performance review. Performance Improvement plans, disciplinary action memos, attendance, training and other performance related memos will be taken into consideration as well, when determining the applicant's "good standing" status.
Work With Us
We are proud, gritty, community-minded, and punch above our weight. Being Atlantic Canadian means that we work hard and we know how to have fun. It also means that we genuinely care for each other as co-workers, neighbours, and friends.
Now that you can work from anywhere, your best life is waiting in Atlantic Canada. At Atlantic Lottery, you can choose to live and work in any of our four Atlantic provinces.
What you can expect from us:
Our Mission is to offer great gaming experiences for the benefit of all Atlantic Canadians. Everyone at Atlantic Lottery embraces our Core Values of Integrity & Social Responsibility. #ProudtobeAL
Our Operating Principles help guide us;
- Customers lead our priorities;
- Always think differently;
- Be fast and nimble;
- We are all leaders and;
- Team matters.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
We provide a comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits/pension and competitive compensation with plenty of training.
What Is Next?
- Love what you see so far? Simply press "Apply Now".
- Not the right fit this time? Follow us on our careers page at www.alc.ca!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please note that the successful candidate will be subject to reference and criminal background checks prior to employment.
Please note - Must be 19 years of age or older to apply.