Registered Nurse Class B (RNCB)
Competition #: 6-15155 EXT
Salary: $ 33.32 to $ 40.58
Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: NBNU
ZONE: Zone 6 - Acadie-Bathurst
FACILITY: Saint-Isidore Community Health Centre
DEPARTMENT: Saint-Isidore Community Health Centre
CLASSIFICATION: Registered Nurse class B (RNCB)
STATUS: Temporary Part-time (approximately 5 years)
ANTICIPATED DATE: As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK:
8-hour shifts - Monday to Friday
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
The successful candidate, who reports to the regional manager of health centres, provides leadership for the health centre and supervises its staff (clinical and office staff).
This person coordinates the activities of the health centre on a daily basis to ensure adequate delivery of care and acts as a clinical resource person for the health centre's staff. This person also provides direct care to patients.
- Member in good standing with the Nurses Association of New Brunswick;
- Current BLS training;
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing;
- Minimum of five years of clinical experience;
- Proven knowledge and skills in the delivery of direct care to people of all ages;
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to supervise staff;
- Organizational skills;
- Teaching skills;
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in English and French is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.