As the need for residential ventilation units increases, the Systemair Bouctouche location is in full growth and looking to hire motivated and dependable machine operators to grow with us and provide quality air for our clients worldwide.
Working at Systemair is an opportunity for a safe, comfortable, and promising career with the possibility for advancement for those with a good work ethic and willingness to learn.
Considering a career at Systemair Bouctouche? You can count on a supportive and family-like environment that you can look forward to every day. Learn more about this opportunity below:
Responsibilities and Duties
Machine Operators work consists of performing production tasks as follows:
- Set up machinery to start production;
- Operate machinery using work procedures;
- Supply raw material to machinery;
- Perform various maintenance activities to both the machine and the tools;
- Read and interpret drawings;
- Inspect parts with measuring tools;
- Troubleshoot machinery or product malfunctions;
- Maintain safe and clean work area;
- Some high school education preferable, minimum of grade 9 completion;
- Able to read and understand work instructions;
- Must have a basic knowledge of mechanical applications;
- Communicate clearly and effectively with others;
- Able to work proficiently in a team-oriented setting, as well as independently;
- Able to work overtime if needed.
All employees will be trained and supported throughout their journey with us to ensure the successful completion of each task.
- Ability to work safely
- Dedication to a job done well
Benefits and pay range
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Retirement saving plan
- Vision care
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Starting salary: From $16.50 per hour following a 3-month probationary period
Overtime pay is available
Systemair is a leading ventilation company that improves the indoor climate with the help of energy-efficient and sustainable products that reduce carbon dioxide emissions.
Conveniently located off Highway 11 in Bouctouche Systemair Bouctouche has been a major employer in the region for 30 years. During this time we have developed a healthy and supportive work environment for our employees to learn and succeed.
Employees are given the opportunity to work in a variety of settings based on their interests and abilities. Jobs such as product assembly, testing, machine operator, shipping & handling, customer service, and many more are possible here at Systemair Bouctouche.