Kent Homes in Bouctouche, NB
In business since 1957, Kent Homes is the largest home builder in Atlantic Canada. With our plant in Bouctouche, New Brunswick, we have 150,000 square feet of space dedicated to building quality homes and offices year-round. We serve remote, rural and urban centers throughout Atlantic Canada and Maine, US.
Kent Homes is accepting applications for an energetic and highly motivated Data Analyst.
Working within our high performing Engineering department, this position will be responsible for the bill or material take off that feeds MRP purchasing requirements to the Procurement group. This position is also required to maintain and upkeep estimating tools with any product to production driven changes.
- Education Required: Associate degree in Civil Engineering Technology or Data Analyst would be an asset
- Years of Experience Required: 2-5 experience as a data analyst. Prior experience in a Manufacturing environment and/or construction industry will be considered an asset
- Any experience with Revit software, will be considered a strong asset
- Comfortable with MS Office Suite of products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) Knowledge of Pivot tables, xlookup and vlookup functions would be an asset
- Strong communication, organization and time management skills
- Willing to take ownership and run with creative ideas
- Knowledge of E1 would be an asset
- Advance the performance of the Engineering Team by challenging the status quo and act as a change agent for continuous improvements
- Support Engineering Daily Management System with accurate workflow information (Jira)
- Generating bill of material to feed MRP planning
- Work with production and engineering to make improvements to estimating tool
- Maintenance of quoting tool (Excel)
- Maintaining part number database
What We Offer:
- Standard, consistent work week- Monday to Friday
- Health, drug, and dental coverage
- Company match RRSP
- Employee and Family Assistance Program and other benefits
- A safe work environment
- Year-round indoor production facility
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Approved employer for Apprenticeship NB
- Red Seal eligibility towards carpentry, electrical, and plumbing
- Opportunities to participate in incentive plans
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Kent Homes Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.