Including but not limited to the following:
answering phones, reception, booking appointments, running office errands, filing, opening files, typing correspondence, monitoring and responding to email, completing forms, preparing legal documents, preparing invoices and bank deposits using computer software, photocopying, faxing, ordering stationery and office supplies, must maintain strict confidentiality at all times.
Duties and salary may vary based on experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a busy environment
- Computer software and word processing experience
- Excellent proofreading, spelling, and grammar skills
- Strong work ethic and ability to take initiative
- Legal experience or graduation from a recognized paralegal or office administration program would be an asset
- Valid driver's license and vehicle required
Interested individuals may forward their resume and cover letter to:
Taylor & Silver
82 Aberdeen Road, Bridgewater
Nova Scotia B4V 2S6
Taylor and Silver offers health and dental benefits.