TANDEM Family Law | Droit de la famille is looking to add more brilliance to their team - looking to hire another Associate Lawyer who loves helping people!
WHO WE ARE: TANDEM Family Law | Droit de la famille helps families navigate the legal system and provide peace of mind to them by giving top-notch advice and assistance when handling their individual affairs. We are a team of passionate, dedicated and experienced lawyers, paralegals and legal assistants who work together daily to ensure our clients get the best possible solutions to their problems. We provide family law legal services throughout New Brunswick and at the Court of Appeal level.
OUR VISION: We believe that families are the foundation of life and with that in mind, our team of professionals are dedicated to serving their needs regardless of their particular situations. We do this by responding quickly to their requirements and guiding them step-by-step to resolve their issues. We become the people they can lean on in their times of need and we take great satisfaction in the resolution of their issues.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An open concept space with the most up-to-date technology.
- A paperless environment and the ability to work remotely.
- A Compensation plan that is above-market
- A lucrative Gain-Sharing bonus program for all staff.
- Growth, mentoring and skill development plans for all employees.
- Competitive Health, Vision and Dental Plan
WHAT YOU NEED:
- To be a lawyer in good standing with the Law Society
- 1 - 5 years experience, preferably in family law but not essential
- Strong computer skills
- To have a history of being enthusiastic with the drive to succeed
- To have the ability to work independently
- A track record of being an excellent team member
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Exemplary customer service skills
Work With Us
WHO WE WANT: Someone who loves to help people in their time of need, who gets satisfaction from the success of a team and who loves to make a difference in people's lives. Those who are energized by people and challenges will thrive in this environment.
If you are motivated by helping people navigate their family legal issues, enjoy a modern work environment and work well on a team, we invite you to apply for the current opening of associate lawyer at TANDEM Family law | Droit de la famille, by submitting your resumé, in confidence, to email@example.com
We thank all candidates for applying, however, only those selected for further review will be contacted.