Cashier - Student
Kent Building Supplies in Edmundston, NB
Kent is the largest retail building supply chain in Atlantic Canada. Our mission is to be the best source of home improvement products through superior service, quality products and everyday great prices. We protect our customers and staff by hiring and training associates committed to our safety values.
Kent is locally owned and operated, and we continue to grow in your community.
To be a great Cashier you need to love dealing with people. You need to understand that your interaction with them leaves an overall impression and impacts if they will choose to shop at Kent again.
- Operate registers, scanners, and credit card/debit card terminals
- Collect payments and bag purchases for customers
- Keep the checkout area clean and orderly
- You'll need to learn our products and policies. Your career options are to become an exceptional cashier or you may decide to try sales or administration.
- A safe work environment
- Incentive programs
- Employee discount
- Employee and Family Assistance Plan
- Opportunities for growth and career advancement
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Kent Building Supplies is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees