Technician - $23.03
Work for a leading manufacturer and distributor of fresh foodservice and food merchandising products in North America. The shifts are Monday to Friday 3pm-11pm at $23.03 Hourly. This role includes a benefits package upon completion of the probationary period.
This facility is approximately 15kms (20 min car ride) from downtown Cornwall. You will need a vehicle to get to and from work.
About the job:
• Comply with all EHS policies, procedures and safe work instructions in place
• Prepare toolings & foils for upcoming jobs
• Set up tools on machines adhering to cycles required
• Report any inconsistencies of operation to the lead hand
• Insure that the machines are operating safely and properly
• Inform supervisor when maintenance is required on the machines
• Perform machine set ups and assist with machine difficulties
• Communicate any pertinent information concerning the operation of machines to the supervisor
• Check the machine for various things such as cycles, operation, tooling, heating, forming, ejection and cutting function of machines
• Assist in maintaining cleanliness of the machines (oil leaks, plastic pieces inside the machines, grease on control panel)
• Maintain clean premises in the production area and around the machines
• Handle various tools and material
• Perform all other jobs or tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
• Basic mechanical skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to work as a team player