Sterilization Services Manager
Competition #: 1-16165 EXT
Salary: $57,382 to $80,132
Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: Management and Non Bargaining
ZONE: Zone 1 - Beauséjour
FACILITY: Dr-Georges-L.-Dumont University Hospital Centre
DEPARTMENT: Medical Device Reprocessing Department
CLASSIFICATION: Sterilization Services Manager
STATUS: Permanent full-time
ANTICIPATED START DATE: October, 2021
HOURS OF WORK:
8-hour shifts - Monday to Friday
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
Plan, organize, coordinate, and oversee the activities related to medical device reprocessing to ensure the management of human, financial, physical and information resources under their responsibility, in compliance with the philosophy, objectives and policies of Vitalité Health Network.
- Bachelor of Health Science or any equivalent combination of training and experience;
- Training in the sterilization field that meets the requirements of the Canadian Standards Association or commitment to receive this training within the set deadline;
- Leadership Program offered by Vitalité Health Network considered as an asset;
- Minimum of four years' relevant experience in the health field;
- Minimum of four years' management experience;
- Strong computer skills;
- Influential leadership;
- Initiative and sound judgment as well as ability to analyze and synthesize;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to mobilize, engage, and act as a change agent;
- Excellent problem-solving and conflict resolution skills;
- Ability to travel within Zone 1B;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in French and spoken competence in English are required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.