Competition #: 4-15949 EXT
Salary: $20.0320 to $21.5624
NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: CUPE
ZONE: Zone 4 - Northwest
FACILITY: Edmundston Regional Hospital
DEPARTMENT: Medical Imaging
CLASSIFICATION: Receptionist (1006)
STATU: Permanent part-time (approximately 10 months)
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK:
8-hour shifts - Day
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
This is clerical and related duties in the Medical Imaging Department. The incumbent will be responsible for the reception of incoming patients; scheduling and coordination of patient appointments.
- High school diploma and additional administrative support program or course from six months to one year in length or equivalent;
- Computer skills and ability to ente data on a computer with accuracy;
- Ability to complete the medical terminology course as per set deadline;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Knowledge of spoken and written French and spoken English is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.