ASB Greenworld. is an established family business specializing in the production of growing media. We are going through a period of growth and are looking for experienced Industrial Mechanics.
Under the responsibility of the Plant Manager, the Industrial Mechanic must ensure the maintenance, calibration and repairs of the production equipment. He will be responsible for ensuring the proper and safe operation of the machines.
- Perform daily pre-operational plant tour
- Inspect and examine machinery and equipment to detect and investigate irregularities and malfunctions
- Report issues to Plant Manager
- Lubricating, Adjusting
- Inspecting for wear of parts
- Replacing or repairing defective or worn parts
- Perform emergency maintenance and repairs
- Install, align, dismantle and move stationary industrial machinery and mechanical equipment, fans, tanks, conveyors.
- Optimize maintenance procedures
- Participate in continuous improvement, Health and safety, inspection and prevention projects
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EDUCATION
- Technical training related to industrial maintenance of production equipment;
- Must have at least 1 to 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Welding training or experience an asset
- Forklift license an asset
- Ability to multi-task and work autonomously
- Ability to work in a team
- Able to manipulate heavy weights
- Location: Pointe-Sapin
- Medicare and dental benefit paid by the employer active right on the 1st day of hiring
Interested individuals may submit their resumes to PierreLuc.Collin@asbgreenworld.com.