Drake International has been placing great candidates with great employers since 1951! At Drake, we will take the time to get to know you, so we have an accurate appraisal of your abilities, qualifications, and experiences. Our goal is to connect you with the right employers looking for the talent that you have to offer.
The opportunity: General labour night shift starting at 3am. Car required. Start immediately.
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Able to commit to safety rules and protocols and always work safely and responsibly
- Able to perform physical labour jobs, including standing/walking for extended periods, performing repetitive tasks, and lifting materials up to 50 lbs. for up to eight hours at a time
- Must have steel toe boots, safety vest, and mask
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to follow verbal or written directions, a high sense of urgency, and a team player attitude
- Able to follow instructions and take initiative to get the job done on time
- Fully available Monday - Friday at 3am for the next 3 weeks with a history of perfect attendance
- Perform manual labour tasks such as loading, unloading, packaging, and cleaning up of goods and materials
- Able to arrive on time
- Keep your work area safe, clean, and organized
As part of the Drake application process, it is required for you to complete the Drake pre-employment registration package.
In return, Drake will offer you great working environments, along with ongoing support during your temporary and long-term assignments.
If this sounds like you, Drake would love to hear from you! For more information, please contact our Winnipeg office at 204-947-0077 or to express your interest in this position select the APPLY button.
We thank all who apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.