Admission/Registration/Scheduling Clerk (1007)
Competition #: 1-15684 EXT
Salary: $20.0320 to $21.5624
Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: CUPE
ZONE: Zone 1 - Beauséjour
FACILITY: Dr-Georges-L.-Dumont University Hospital Centre
CLASSIFICATION: Admission/Registration/Scheduling Clerk (1007)
STATUS : Permanent part-time
ANTICIPATED START DATE: Dès que possible
HOURS OF WORK:
8 and/or 12 hour shifts - Rotation
Possibility of standby and call-back
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
Under the supervision of the department manager, the successful candidate will perform office and reception duties to help the nursing and medical staff. They will also carry out all other associated duties, as per the needs of the department.
- High school diploma or general education diploma (GED);
- Recognized postsecondary secretarial training of at least six months in length;
- Medical terminology course to be completed successfully;
- Proven ability to organize and manage assigned workload;
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proven ability to function in a changing work environment;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Physical ability to perform assigned work;
- Good work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, the Network's management philosophy and organizational values;
- Adherence to the rules of confidentiality set by Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in French and spoken competence in English are required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.