Welder - Fabrication
Drake has been placing great candidates with great employers since 1951!
Our client is looking for an experienced Welder who has a number of years experience in fabrication to join their team.
- 4+ years fabrication welding experience
- Ability to take accurate, precise measurements of materials and to follow schematics and blueprints
- Attention to detail to follow precise plans and assemble structures as designed
- Interpret blueprints and construct structures as designed on paper
- Proficient at using hand tools required hand and powered tools
- Willingness to work overtime when necessary to deliver the project on time
- Ability to comprehend schematic diagrams, blueprints, sketches, building plans and other specifications
- Valid Driver's License an asset
Your responsibilities may include:
- Study specifications in blueprints, sketches, or building plans to prepare project layout and determine dimensions and materials required
- Take measurements and calculate the size and amount of material needed
- Use torches and tools to cut and shape metal pieces
- Install and align metal parts by hand and by using power tools
- Weld metal pieces together using proper tools and safety equipment
- Clean up worksite debris
Preference will be given to those with their structural ticket.
We thank all who apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.