Infrastructure Solutions Architect
Are you looking for your next new exciting CONTRACT and wanting to be a part of a winning team?
Well then...we have a role for you! Our client a global conglomerate is seeking a CONTRACT Infrastructure Solutions Architect in Toronto for their project.
This is what you will do:
- Analyze current technologies used within the company and determine ways to improve
- Document and monitor requirements needed to institute proposed updates
- Work closely with Information Technology professionals within the company to ensure hardware is available for projects and working properly
- Propose and establish framework for necessary contributions from various departments
- Account for possible project challenges on constraints including, risks, time, resources and scope
- Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions
- Define clear goals for all aspects of a project and manage their proper execution
What do you need to be successful:
- Infrastructure architecture experience.
- Experience developing IT solutions
- Experience in software engineering and design architecture
- Experience in VMware, Servers
- Experience in migrations and legacy applications
- Experience in disaster recovery
- Experience in Unix (Linux preferred)
- Understanding of best practices regarding IT system security measures.
You'll be glad you applied to them!!