Registered Nurse Class Supervisor (RNCSU)
Competition #: 1-15849 EXT
Salary: $36.71 to $44.66
Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: NBNU
ZONE: Zone 1 - Beauséjour
FACILITY: Dr-Georges-L.-Dumont University Hospital Centre
DEPARTMENT: Nurse Supervisor
CLASSIFICATION: Registered Nurse Class Supervisor (RNCSU)
ANTICIPATED START DATE: September, 2021
HOURS OF WORK:
12-hour shifts - Rotation
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
Direct and coordinate administrative and clinical activities. Act as a resource person for staff, clients and co-workers. Promote autonomy and efficiency across the organization. Work with department heads and nurse managers in relation to the management of their areas. Perform all other related duties as per the sector's needs.
- Member of the Nurses Association of New Brunswick (NANB);
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing;
- BLS (basic life support) certification and maintenance of this certification;
- At least five years' experience in the acute care field acquired over the past eight years;
- At least two years' recent experience managing health care in a hospital setting considered an asset;
- Proven ability to solve problems, make decisions and resolve conflicts;
- Proven leadership skills;
- Proven ability to organize and manage assigned work and perform self-directed work;
- Proven ability to work within a decentralized care model as an advisor, facilitator and coach;
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proven ability to operate in a changing work environment;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Physical ability to perform assigned work;
- Good work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, the Network's management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the Network's confidentiality rules.
Written and spoken competence in French and spoken competence in English are required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.