Administrative Support (Non-clinical) (1021)
Competition #: 5-15774 EXT
Salary: $20.7929 to $22.3817
NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: CUPE
ZONE: Zone 5 - Restigouche
FACILITY: Campbellton Regional Hospital
CLASSIFICATION: Administrative Support (Non-clinical) (1021)
STATUS: Temporary full-time (approximately 10 months)
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK:
8-hour shifts - Monday to Friday
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
Under the direction of the Pharmacy Manager, the incumbent will work as part of a multidisciplinary team to provide a variety of administrative support services, including clerical, reception and secretarial tasks. The candidate will, among other things, create and modify various documents, maintain data, prepare forms and write minutes.
N.B.: These are the main tasks of the position. Related job duties may be assigned from time to time to ensure the smooth running of the service.
- High School diploma or GED with successful completion of a Medical Secretary Course of at least one year that includes Medical Terminology and Medical Transcription courses;
- One (1) year recent directly related experience;
- Good knowledge and use of computers;
- Personality that fosters good interpersonal relationships;
- Discretion and sense of responsibility;
- Adapt well to change and ability to work in stressful situations;
- Excellent aptitude in reception and dealing with various clients;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in English and French is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.