Our company is seeking a Portfolio Lead with a strong coaching ability and a collaborative approach to aligning the goals of the business, technical teams and a variety of stakeholders. Our successful candidate will be responsible for working with a variety of project teams and will be involved in the strategic planning, defining and implementing process, and will use a variety of tools to identify and adopt efficiencies that will support the development and continuous improvement of the assigned portfolio. You are not afraid to keep asking questions and constantly looking for ways to optimize high quality delivery.
- Experienced with Agile, ideally with a Scrum Certification or an Agile Certified Professional (ACP) designation, and demonstrated history with the use of methodologies such as Kanban and Scrum and tools/techniques like Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, regression testing and Epics.
- Has a pragmatic approach to work and can be flexible in approach to support hybrid agile models.
- Previous experience with Agile practices in an enterprise level, matrixed organization as a PM, Change Manager or Business Process Leader.
- Possess strong leadership skills and can facilitate communication between IT and business stakeholders including status updates, risks and transparency in approach
- Capable of running stakeholder sessions to ensure all groups are informed, establish priorities, and sift through competing goals of a variety of groups to reach consensus
- Good knowledge of financials as they relate to project management.
Job Segment: Change Management, Project Manager, Management, Technology
Apply now "