• Ensuring safe and efficient function of the warehouse
• Assist machine operators, assemblers and other workers
• Repetitive tasks
• Moving and storing of raw/WIP/finished goods
• Clean machines and work areas
• Inventory and maintain production materials and supplies
• Proactive communication with all depts. To ensure job flow and quality
• Ability to work well with a small team as well as individually.
• Layout, fit, and assemble all fabrications.
• Able to lift up-to 50lbs.
• Able to stand for long periods of time while working on the machines and warehouse floor.
• Any warehouse training is an asset.
• Experience with material handling equipment is also an asset (forklifts, industrial scales, racking and storage)
For more information concerning this position or to apply, please contact our lead recruiter Kyla McIsaac. She can be reached at email@example.com or 905-960-1120
Drake International's Halifax Branch would like to thank all candidates for their interest. Our dedicated team will respond to all resumes submitted. If you do not meet the qualifications listed above, our recruitment team will be happy to assist all applicants to discover our other opportunities.
We encourage anyone who may be looking for a new opportunity to please visit us at https://ca.drakeintl.com/
PEOPLE | PRODUCTIVITY | PERFORMANCE