Electronics Engineering Technologist 3 (ET03)
Competition #: 6-15274 EXT
Salary: $27.73 to $34.77
Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: MSP
ZONE: Zone 6 - Acadie-Bathurst
FACILITY: Chaleur Regional Hospital
DEPARTMENT: Facilities Maintenance
CLASSIFICATION: Electronics Engineering Technologist 3 (ET03)
STATUS: Permanent full-time
ANTICIPATED START DATE : As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK :
8-hour shifts - Monday to Friday
Work schedule subject to change to meet operational needs.
This is advance Facilities technology work of specialized nature in providing operational support to users of microprocessor-controlled systems and equipment within health care settings.
- In good standing with the NBSCETT and certified as a Professional Technologist;
- Graduate of an accredited two-year Electronics Engineering Technology program or a two-year Industrial Control Technology program;
- Minimum of 6 years progressive experience in equipment technology;
- Successful completion of certified manufacturers' training course specific to the specialties or areas;
- Proven leadership and change managements skills;
- Good judgment and ability to solve problems;
- Capacity for analysis and synthesis;
- Sense of responsibility;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Physical ability to perform the assigned work;
- Good work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethical principles, the Network's management philosophy, and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality set by Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken knowledge of English and French is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.