Senior NDT Technician
CFM in St. John's, NL
NDT SENIOR TECHNICIAN POSTING
CFM is an integrated service provider supporting the some of the most demanding industries throughout Atlantic Canada and the US. We manufacture, Inspect, service, and install our customers highly specialized system.
We currently have multiple facilities in New Brunswick /Nova Scotia and now Newfoundland & Labrador.
We are currently accepting resumes for CGSB Certified NDT Technicians to be based out of our Mt. Pearl, Newfoundland & Labrador Branch Office. This is a Unionized position with the wage package and expenses based on the Atlantic QCCC Collective agreement.
- Providing customers with excellent service in regards to inspections, testing, and reporting
- Candidates will be required to travel and do rotational work within the Province.
- Report daily to the Branch office and have good time management ability and be Highly motivated.
- Work with limited supervision and have good problem-solving abilities.
- 5-10 years related Inspection experience
- Minimum CGSB RT Level I & II with a CEDO Required
- CGSB MPI & LPI Level II Required
- CGSB U/T Level I Required
- CWB Level I or II would be considered an asset
- Experience in dealing with clients would be considered an asset
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company! The initial review of applications will begin on the deadline date for applying. Applications received after the deadline may not be considered. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Custom Fabricators & Machinists Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.