Administrative Support (Clinical) (1025)
Competition #: 1-14802 EXT
Salary: $21.5833 to $23.2324
Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: CUPE
ZONE: Zone 1 - Beauséjour
FACILITY: Dr-Georges-L.-Dumont University Hospital Centre
DEPARTMENT: Dr. Léon-Richard Oncology Centre
CLASSIFICATION: Administrative Support (Clinical) (1025)
STATUS: Permanent full-time
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK:
8-hour shifts - Monday to Friday
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
Under the responsibility of the Oncology Center nurse manager, the incumbent is responsible for performing all administrative support duties to ensure the proper functioning of the different oncology sectors such as archives, reception, recording and scheduling. Perform other related tasks as required by the service.
- Post-secondary administrative support training of at least one year that includes medical terminology or medical transcription courses;
- One year of prior experience is required;
- Knowledge of IT tools (Meditech, Microsoft Office suite, etc.);
- Recognized skills in organizing and managing assigned workload;
- Recognized communication and interpersonal skills;
- Recognized ability to function in a changing work environment ;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in French and spoken competence in English are required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.