Nursing Unit Clerk (1027)
Competition #: 1-15532 EXT
Salary: $21.5833 to $23.2324
Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT : CUPE
ZONE : Zone 1 - Beauséjour
FACILITY : Dr-Georges-L.-Dumont University Hospital Centre
DEPARTMENT : General Surgery (4A)
CLASSIFICATION : Nursing Unit Clerk (1027)
STATUS : Permanent part-time
FTE : 0.8
ANTICIPATED START DATE : As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK :
12-hour shifts - Rotation
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
Carry out all the administrative support duties to ensure the smooth operation of the nursing unit. Perform all other related duties, as per the needs of the unit.
- Postsecondary administrative support training of at least one year, which includes medical terminology or medical transcription courses;
- One year of previous experience;
- Practical computer knowledge (Meditech, Microsoft Office Suite, etc.);
- Proven ability to organize and manage workload;
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to function in a changing work environment;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
La connaissance du français parlé et écrit et de l'anglais parlé est nécessaire.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.