Sr API Java Developer (REMOTE)
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Sr API Java Developer (REMOTE) to join our team as a remote worker based anywhere inCanada (CA).
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Work with stakeholder to gather the requirements
- Develop, test and deploy APIs
- Writing tested, idiomatic, and documented Java Code
- Cooperating with the front-end developer in the process of integrating the RESTful API
- Communicating with external web services
- Producing, maintaining, and modifying REST APIs
- Ensuring APIS are developed using industry standard best practices
- Fixing any issues or bugs that arise
- Mandatory 5+ years of hands-on experience in design and development of RESTful APIs and Microservices using technology stack: Java/J2EE, Spring framework, Spring Batch, AWS Elastic Kubernetes Services (EKS), RDS Oracle DB, Apigee/API Gateway.
- Experience in API layer security (e.g., JWT, OATH2), API logging, API testing, creating REST API documentation using Swagger and YAML or similar tools desirable
- Experience in TDD, writing unit test cases in JUnit. Unit Test Frameworks: Mockito (Java), Junit (Java);
- Nice to have exposure to End-to-end Test Frameworks: Fitnesse/Test API, Protractor; Functional Testing: Cucumber; Performance Test Tools: JMeter
- Proficient in SQL and Stored Procedures such as in RDS Oracle DB
- Experience with Unix, Linux Operating Systems preferably on AWS environment.
- Experience with Scrum and other Agile processes.
- Knowledge of Jira, Git/SVN, Jenkins, DevOps, CI/CD
Required schedule availability for this position is Monday-Friday (9:00am to 5:00pm EST). The shift timings can be changed as per client requirements. Additionally, resources may have to do overtime and work on weekend's basis business requirement.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law. To learn more, please visit https://us.nttdata.com/en/about-us/content/diversity-and-inclusion . Furthermore, NTT DATA Services will make accommodations for eligible applicants on a case-by-case basis. Please email EEOOfficer@nttdata.com f or assistance.
Job Segment: Developer, Java, Consulting, Database, Oracle, Technology
Apply now "