Medical Secretary/Receptionist Doctor's Office (Specialist)
Specialist Dr. Leo Picard, Rheumatologist with Vitalité santé, has a well-established private office located in Moncton, NB. He is currently seeking a highly qualified, experienced, and efficient fully bilingual Medical Secretary/Receptionist to join his team. The office is located on Mapleton Road, and the position is available immediately.
· Ensuring the overall operation of a medical office, including managing detailed patient information, scheduling, operating office equipment, filing, ordering supplies and basic accounting
· Effective communications with physicians, patients, health care professionals, suppliers, and the general public.
· Setting priorities and managing numerous projects and tasks simultaneously
· Having a strong understanding of the specialties particular needs and priorities
· Delivering excellence in patient care, service and support
· Other duties as required to ensure an efficient operation of the office.
· Post-secondary education in Medical Administration
· A minimum of 3 years experience in a medical professional setting
· Fluently bilingual, with above average communication skills (verbal, written, reading)
· Advanced knowledge and ease with computer applications such as Microsoft Office Word/Excel/PowerPoint, and/or EMR systems
· A demonstrated ability to problem solve and make decisions
· Pride in work, a strong attention to detail; and a willingness to remain flexible.
· Billing experience would be an asset.
· Strong references from previous employers related to performance and professionalism.
Work With Us
A competitive remuneration is offered and is commensurate with experience and skills.
Please send your resume and cover letter in confidence to:
Dr Leo Picard's office
585 Mapleton Rd, Moncton, NB E1G 2K5
We thank all applicants; however we will only be contacting those chosen for a short listed interview.