QA Test Lead
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Senior QA healthcare consultant to join our team in Canada.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Partners with various cross functional teams to identify, estimate scope of testing and enforce QA Process and Standards across all QA activities.
- Show strong expertise in reproducing, analyzing, and finding the root cause for clients' issues.
- Provides management level updates on QA testing, defects, risks, and KPI metrics.
- Coach and mentor individual QA team members, provide guidance and oversee day-to-day function of the QA team members
- Coordinates regression test automation activities across supported applications
- Apply detail-oriented approach with respect to test documentation and communication
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- The candidate must have proven ability to work successfully within an onshore-offshore model as an independent self-starter
- 10+ years of progressive QA Testing experience of managing medium to large projects and programs.
- 3+ years of Quality Assurance Team Lead experience
- 3+ years in QA Automation Testing, API and Web Services testing
- 3+ years write SQL queries, xPath queries required for data validation
- 3+ years validate business logic built in XML and JSON
Preferred Skills, but not required:
- Highly prefer experience in healthcare insurance domain
- Work closely with Business and functional teams to understand business process, integrations etc.
- Creating and maintain all test artifacts including test strategy/test plan, requirement traceability and test metrics reports
- Effectively plan, schedule, and manage all the testing activities for big programs
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Job Segment: Developer, Consulting, Quality Assurance, SQL, Database, Technology
Apply now "